Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Unbelievable Last Week Success Stories


What does a Lost Love, A Donkey Family, and a Literary Agent all have in common?  Well, a lot they all have something to serve with me.  You thought a dirty joke, I know we were all going to Mexico for a weekend trip to just witness this shit.

Or did you guess it was going to be another story of my marriage. Ouch....

At the moment this is one of the greatest times of my day.  I feel like I hit the lottery because can this all be too good to be true?  I feel that over the past year I have cultivated a lot on myself and my career.  For the here and now I have made some great strides in growth.  Not only internally, simply within the writing community.

That my words are ultimately coming across to others and are being respected. That not only are my words have meaning, but business wise I am producing.  That yes, my fans are reading from all over the cosmos, well at least 33 countries. And thank you my cute little Sabrina Ford Fans!!!  That's because I possess the backing of you that you make it very hard for others to argue with me.

Well, at least on my editors point of sentiment in regards to me. I am sure they feel that I am a cocky bitch but my bluntness it's only the truth.  Seems like I have not been burned down yet from my internship as well.


Seems like somebody made a mistake in regards to my writing. I guess that my readers do come with numbers.  Like I stated, it is a numbers game as well and when a writer comes with more fans than the sight.  Well, perhaps that might be the first clue that I am not just a writer, but a smart business woman who knows what is good.

What is shocking that my editors did not imagine that I would stand up for the words that were being said. Why would I not want to do that?  The fact that I am a newcomer on the writing block, well, I threw that theory out. Here is the thing that folks are exhausted of being told what they should be told.  Readers are getting pissed off because they are not being told the truth as they should.  

Look, here is the cogent evidence and anyone that has been in this field knows that you are being told what to write, what to put in the headlines and if the others do not like it they change it. A title, a word here or there.  Why, when we are totally grown and if you can not hang with knowing the truth then don't read anything. Or just go scan the top 10 or 15 for just a blur of some facts.  

Then what there is a lying problem across the board and has become the primary launch of our time.  That is then sad when being truthful is the thing of the past.  I think not, and what is so awesome about being blunt of this fourth dimension.  Are that words are going to have the power and the faster that others understand this that more and more rights will become valid.  How can you ignore a lot of people on the same page being united?


With that off the plate to sing about, the next questions is where does the donkey and lost love come in for this week.  Well, I will tell you, did you know that a female donkey is a Jenny and a male is called Jack.  I guess I have been living in the city for too long that I blanked out. Somehow, with my new property I have added to the family and now I have a Jenny, with Jack and a Bob.    It also took finding this information from an old acquaintance.

Well, this old friend found me, he had to do some digging but he found me. This one I have known since my teens.  I mean we go back to my first marriage, was even there when my first born came to this Earth.  So we go back at least 15 years now and no affairs were ever a function of our relationship.  We just always found each other later in every big relationship we each have had.  

For some reason we always see each other after a big breakup.  But due to just bad timing, we simply never could be.  The silly thing is that I invariably knew that it would not last long during those times.  Still willing to be a part of the madness because I truly experienced my own kryptonite.

I could and cannot say no to him. I never imagined we would see each other again, but we have.  I truly cannot recall what was going on prior to last week because of him being back.  I never knew that love can simply pick up where it left off. Like nothing was ever in between each other.

No other relationships, nothing but the love that we hold for each other. That these emotions are not crazy and that the overwhelming feeling is pure delight.  I am not talking a sexual passion either, I mean there is that, merely there is depth between us that nothing could break a bond.  I mean about 8 years have gone by since the last time I saw him and nothing has changed.  Every touch, every kiss made the 8 years worth feeling again.


That he not only looked for me but he looked for me about for 5 years. That he really just wanted to know if I was okay. That is what love is about and caring for each other to just not stop the hope to find one another again.

After my marriage, I have been on this dating hell of going out and attempting to see if I can move on.  It is real difficult to date in my field that I am working on. One the boys either want to spill the beans about their past to understand what happened and what went wrong.  That's because I am going into Sexology they think I need a practice dummy for my training.

Look finding a cock is very easy to find but nothing like noticing the real deal.  I can show thigh and there you go a dick is ready for me to have but I want more than that. I want the real deal that will not take back what they pronounce.  Pretty simple, but I get a batch of different offers. I mean I was even asked if he could pee on me. Yes, you know who you are R. Kelly!

I have been offered some crazy sex, but once more, I am not building a Roster Club. Great writing material, but not what a girl is looking for.  So having somebody in my life that knows me and knows me for being a normal woman that just by chance is a writer about a lot of different subjects. It's extremely nice to have back in my life and to be around.

It would be nice to be in love with someone before I hit it big too. Meaning that I know he has cared for me for years and loved me when I had money and when I had nothing. That's because I am growing and I am getting new offers on the table at least once a week now. It might be time for a literary agent now that I am a published author. That's my blog and following is growing to be something more than what I  have ever dreamed it would be.

I received an email that states it is time and looked forward to meeting up to discuss the growth of the Sabrina Ford Brand name. So having someone that can help support me and not be scared of what will be would be so nice.

Being found by my lost love was Thursday of last week. My editors realized I had stopped writing and wanted to know why??? Silly rabbit, but  also to have them read my blog to prove a point and by Saturday was contacted by a literary agent to lets get to work on the brand. This all happened in a three day span and man I would not change anything that has happened.

I feel that whatever is meant to be will happen, but what a way to go forth. To have a friend again that was lost, now back. To have him support you and understand the goal at hand. Now, I  did promise not to move again for him. So I am not sure where this will all lead, but I am sure that I am enjoying the moment.

Sabrina Ford

No comments: