Thursday, April 16, 2015

DichotomyDick!


Now I have tried to write this Blog several times now. Not because of the topic, no nothing like that. It is because of who the subject is about. I have known this man for a very long time. What is funny to me is whom people will talk about online dating and how your chances can be slim but you can date someone you have known for years. Find out he is Batshit Crazy, not just little crazy but like Damn dude.  So anyone that does know me should A. Should know better to act like Ass like this, B should have read some of my Blogs to know there was a possibility that this shit may go down on paper.

So in a way I believe He asked for this, that he wanted this, and that he wanted to have his actions and his words written about. AGAIN  I will not say Your name, and nothing personal will not be given, So don’t cry and no sweating she will not find out,  and no one knows who you are. Don’t worry, and no one will be laughing at the real thought of your real name. So no worries mate!

So  it should start this way, and you asked for it! So this Blog will start stating this First and Sincerely and with Respect. Let's do not forget to Bow because you were my Teacher. You and I have known each other for a very long time. Me 14 you ten years older, me trusting you as my teacher and actually holding on to every word you had to say. So when I say this, I do mean every word… I wish your Mother would have swallowed you instead!

Yes, that is how this should start out for you Mr. Sensei Grubstake.

Definitions for grubstake

  1. money or other assistance furnished at a time of need or of starting an enterprise.
  2. provisions, gear, etc., furnished to a prospector on condition of participating in the profits of any discoveries

 
So my beautiful Sabrina Fans lets me explain now. Back in the Day lets rewind a bit, I was a fighter and this man was my teacher. At that time, he was a young teacher and nothing happened then. Oh gosh no and now we are older and yes it would have been fine but there is always a but. Do you know what this lovely man offered me Coitus? You know I may have 99 problems but a Dick is not one of them. Wasn’t that kind of him to offer me sex, when he does live with this woman that lives with that does have a child. Whom he said that he had helped raise, love, consider yours. Now this woman is also his business partner too, but quickly say’s that they are not married. So she lied to him about her being able to have children and now she can not. States they do not even sleep in the same bed with each other and BLAH. Said because we have known each other and that the trust is there so why not. See his thinking was because I was just getting back into the dating world and that he knows I just don’t give it up. He thought he would offer his services to me. You know I scratch his back, and he scratches my kind of thing. 

So let's get this straight this business that he owns too is a kind of a like GPS find your Mate shop. You name it they have it to track people. So she finds out that he is getting ass; she follows his ass down. Oh yeah, I see this show going to Jerry Springer in 2 weeks real quick.




So during the conversation he talked about what he liked sexually. So I listed, and I went along with it and why because that is what I do. I write about this stuff. I just never would have thought I that I would ended up lying and saying I was going to Chicago for two weeks when I never even left my home. I was even telling my Family what I did because they, of course, know him. They laughed their asses off. I did not leave the area at all. I had no idea why I lied; I could have just said no, but he made me feel so weird that it made me act weird.  Okay more mysterious than normal.

He wanted to meet up and just hang out to see if we clicked and to see where it went with each other. I kept saying to be nice that you may not even like what you see. To be honest it was the truth but why would I want to sleep with my 2nd degree Black Belt Teacher. That is the belt that I was going for when I was with this Teacher back in the day.  It was crazy he was even talking about 420 too and can you say Retired Officer of the court TOO! I was even saying to him “I would have never thought that I would be having this conversation” with him at this age and at this time. Now thinking about it I would have never imagined I would be writing in my blog about him. To make things even more creepy, he kept calling and sending messages over and over. The last one was even more desperate, and it was at 3 am. The only reason it was even creepier and that I know is that when during my writing time.  I write at night, so I was up, but even I was going to bed at that time. So I even told him it was too late. He kept wanting to know when we were going to meet up even after I said we will talk about this later. Bad Teacher Bad!

So MR. Sensei no I will not meet you, and here is the reason. You lied you said there was nothing between you and your partner. There is no respect for her and the package deal. You have no respect for anything, and you have not grown up one bit! That is why sooner or later she will find out who you are. That picture of you and her together where she is hanging on your neck kissing you with The Mask on your face. Her one leg lifted in the air and arms around your neck. She seems so happy and seems that there was love with that smile that she has for you. So quickly to be willing to throw it away for some ass. An Affair is always wrong no matter what but wants you said your would not be having an affair. Why because your not married to her, oh yes that is correct that is what you said. See no matter what You say no but it always ends bad and so many wrongs in so many ways.

Did you ever think why she does not want to sleep with you? Maybe it is you; Maybe you are not giving her what she needs. You are the one who has the issue and not her. I do think that you need some help because the way you kept sending messages in Creeping of the night just seems like a woman douchebag thing to do is to  hook up with an old student of yours. WOW, that is is a no-no!, I had one crazy ex and just not looking for a stroll down that path but thanks for the offer. Thank but no thanks. Just FYI,  it is not healthy in the brain to act this way. Might want to check the meds my friend.
 

Now for my Sabrina Ford fans, as you can see you can go online, or you can go out with someone you know and your STILL, have a 50/50 chance for it to work out.  I have known this man forever and back in the Day he was like the Man to have. He was the hot one. All the girls wanted him like I said to him he bent over, and pussy fell over right in front of him. He could have whatever he wanted. So the thing with dating is your taking a chance no matter what, at any time at any given point. Things can happen now or down the road. It is what the cards hold will it be good or will it be bad. Who knows if you do not try, but if you do not how will you not know. Not knowing is so boring so yes I go all in because of who I am. Some are not, that is fine too, but you can not complain about being lonely though. SO my closing statement You have a 50/50 chance of finding love and making it work. Are you the only one that can make this happen of course. If you want it to work then, you will focus your energy the right way. Just remember don’t take it to heart when you meet a Schlemiel. They are just here, and it can not be helped. However, Let's hope by me writing this will show that the Student can Teach the Teacher!
Smooches and Much Love,
Sabrina Ford

Definitions for schlemiel


  1. Slang. an awkward and unlucky person for whom things never turn out right.
 

Dichotomy 

noun, plural dichotomies.
1.
division into two parts, kinds, etc.; subdivision into halves or pairs.
2.
division into two mutually exclusive, opposed, or contradictory groups:
a dichotomy between thought and action.
3.
Botany. a mode of branching by constant forking, as in some stems, in veins of leaves, etc.
4.
Astronomy. the phase of the moon or of an inferior planet when half of its disk is visible.

 
 

Dick


noun, Slang.                      No Worries my Fans ,The definition's are for The Teacher
1.
a detective.
2.
Vulgar. penis.


 

No comments: