Saturday, August 15, 2015

Ghostwriter??? I Think Not, Plus my Fans Know The Difference!

Dear Sabrina Ford Fans,

Today would have been the perfect morning, but it was not the way it was planned. This morning I would have had one of my Articles go to print and was not what I thought it was to be. I know everyone has to do their time, but I think I can keep beating the odds at this game.

I believe that my words do have something to say and when it is being claimed by someone else other than me. Makes me want to be honest about it. I know in the contract it stated Ghostwriters but never said who or what was going to be picked as a choice for ghostwriting. Nor did it say hey Sabrina your shit will be claimed by someone else. If not I would have never agreed to it.

Also, I did edit the article but you always are an Editor when you are a Writer. WHY, because you have to Edit all your writing before you send it into the editor. Then the editor goes from there on what photos and any other backend things. I am the beginning and by putting my name as the EDITOR only clearly states that I started off with this writing piece from the get go. Plus normally how many editors are there going to be? The editor is the Boss so why so many Bosses?


"Editor's Name"
I re- read the agreement and at this point in my writing career that I
know that I do no want to be a Ghostwriter, nor that was never my
attentions. I see that this is how the ECK would like the writers to go
down as. I miss understood that for sure, especially when I am being
posted as a writer and not an editor.

I do not think that I felt that I should be in that category with others.
Nor does the fans that read my work nor wants to see my work as a
Ghostwriter. That my fans do know what I write about and can tell my
writing and my words.  That others may not care as much as I do about my
words and then to have me hand over credit for them. Then to have my work
be spoken about in emails, that was picked apart for not understand the
wording or better words too much of the "fancy words".


I am not only interning for the ECK but for GLOBAL GLAM INTERNATIONAL,
ELITE DAILY, and iConcept Media Publishing Group and not one of those will
I be going down as a Ghostwriter. That I would be the writer and there is
no need to put down an editor when there is one. I am not going to be an
editor, and I am going to be a writer and that is what I am going to be
doing. Nor will I write to have someone that does not care as much as I do
about my work. Then get credit for it when most them could not understand
the wording or better terms too much of fancy words.

I understand that this is my fault I know I should have read it better,
and I remember seeing that ghostwriter was in the agreement, but nothing
ever states why or how ECK determined who was a ghostwriter. So I had to
make sure that this was how it was going to go down as.

The worst part is that all the emails back and forth about my wording,
then for someone to claim it that said they spent all this time editing.
That I was the one who did the edit and wrote the paper and that the paper
ended up exactly the same after I dumb it down.  After all of that, these
words of mine will not mean crap to whom you picked to take claim for my
work.

So because that I feel this way, and I am sure that you will feel that you
can place me, so I am going to give you my two weeks notice. That if you
needed me to write another ghostwriter article then I will within the two
weeks or whatever amount you need as a ghostwriter within those two weeks.
After that I will not give any more work for someone else to take
ownership as their first published work.

No thanks. I am more then some teenie bobber.. this is my 2nd round in
college who had a very good career in the Medical Field as an Insurance
Claims Coordinator working with Attornies. I have done a lot of work to be
this good and not by bowing down to what other think I should. As I and
not going to let anyone stop me or take claim of my work.

I do apologize that I misunderstood but like I said I  never really knew
who was would be considered a ghostwriter when my numbers and my words are
more than that.  I am just blunt "Editor's Name", and this is how I feel when you
get up at 5 am in the morning to see your work to be claimed by someone
else.


The total of my fans is 4007, Views to over 10k all together that reads my
work or anything that I put out weekly. That this does not include the Likes
alone or Google Veiws. I have attached the proof and my fans will go with me 
and they are all over the world. I am blunt and because I stand up for me in 
my writing and for others. This is why I am good at what I do. I not only 
believe in what I write, but I also do what I say. I wish the ECK the best 
in their new begins, but I am not going to change my mind on this subject.


Tamara

No comments: