Saturday, August 15, 2015

Recant... On Ghostwriter Update!

So as this morning continue...

To not only did you get the email that I wrote  but so did my Editors and HR. Well, I only sent it to one Editor and well then Editor 1 sent it to Editor 2 and then HR too. So 15 minutes ago I was quickly advised that the name above mine at the very top is the Web Designers name.

See the East Coast Kids are really about us new Colledge KIDS and my 33-year-old ass to give us a chance about getting our names out and the brand the ECK. Spreading the word is important to us Freelancers. Yes, this issue will be changed and might even be taken care of by the time I write this blog. So there is no confusion on who does what. So everyone gets the right credit, just like I am sure the Web Designer does not want to be know as a Writer.

I was glad to get a call from my Editor and was glad that my words do mean something. I am also glad that by me showing you this that sometime being louder is better and not just sit on the sideline and watch. I hope that by me being vocal with my words that it gives you the strenght for you as well. I do look forward to contuneing my intership with the East Coast Kids and look forward to watching this grow from the very begining!


Sabrina Ford


No comments: