Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Show me Shade and I will make Shade juice?

I think the guidelines of my blog will now come out for everyone to read so the truth will be informed to everyone.  There will be no questions in regards to the blogs or articles that I write.  I write only from the heart and please take nothing personal. This is not meant to be mean or most likely I am not even speaking about you this time. Most of the time, my subjects are people that I observe.  Sometimes they are polls that I put out to get some responses back. Sometimes and most of the time I am talking about me and what I have been through personally.  This is just freedom of words,  a passion that was allowed to be free. When I said goodbye to Ex- Husband #2 Well, a few others in my life that probably could have left long time ago they all came out. I am far from perfect, hell you can ask anyone that knows me.  Ex's, Family, in –laws you name it asks away.  I am sure they have such colorful things to say about me. I am fine with this good or bad I am ready for it and understand there will be Shade.

Now let's talk about shade I will speak of Sex, Relationships, and Lifestyles and what comes with it. That means catching your Pecker in the cookie jar; it means links being broken and being written. Like an Uncle’s over bid to take a vehicle from his Niece or just flat out lied to get it. Something is that simple as that. Has anyone close to you known you were going to get something then went and got it because he or she knew you were?   I will even talk about how Sex and drugs that can take over someone's life and make them not even think straight.  I have seen Meth heads all over St. Louis sleeping all over downtown and dealings with One Eye Willie. I have been the one Texan on TV going” Yeah no I did not hear the AK-47 and the shoot out with the MO Police Dept.”  Trust me Mo Police dept is always on TV. There is always a strike, fire, and a shootout is always going on. Oh my, God, whatever you do don’t you dare ever flip anyone one over there because of ill driving skills.  If not just get the knack of  having a gun being pulled on your ass all the time. See here in Texas back in the day it was normal to see guns hanging in the back of a truck. St. Louis, even your dog, packs a gun for protection!

So let's make it clear I will not lie and will speak with truth in everything I write.  I have no reason to lie because why? There is a saying The truth will set you free, maybe so. Alternatively, perhaps  I may step on some toes so what. I may be brutally honest so the next person can learn from what I have had to learn the hard way.  I am thinking of this as a public service, act of kindness. Maybe by me writing in regards to my marriage just might be what you need at that point in time. It would not give them justice to be cut and dry. Then we are not using the internet correctly; we are not using our words as power.  Instead, we sit and hope that someone else will be brave enough to say it. Well, damn anyone that knows me will agree, “ Oh it will be done correctly!” Do the Duggie!

Smooches and much love,
Sabrina Ford
 
 

No comments: