Sunday, March 22, 2015

Who’s a Slut? I am a Slut…No, your are a Slut!


When I started writing about sex and relationships, I never thought about how I was going to explain to my family& friends about my taboo writing. To add the cherry on top, I may write about subjects that my town elders may not approve of by any means. Plus I am sure that some of my words will need blessings afterwards amen. I do though have the coolest family members that will support what comes out of my mouth and just take it as it comes. Do they have a choice, NO but they take it like Champs! So now the fun questions of the night “What did you write about tonight?”  “I said well in today’s times are women using their sexual empowerment more now because they can?” Alternatively, is it just a way to be the new Feminism of our age? So this means that you had the right to be a total slutty slut.  Nope, how about this one Are Sluts Empowered? 

Truth women who carry the letter S on their forehead and called a slut. Promiscuous is another word if you think about it, when you break it down funny actually. Promiscuous is anyone having more sex than you!  Ouch … even I felt that one.  So what do we call a guy then “ a player” and when I hear that word it does not sound dirty. Nothing like Slut, Ho, Hooker, Cunt, oh oops sorry had a moment. See all of those dirty words and nothing like a player. Of course the invisible line of the “Good Slut”, yes we have those words because we created them. We did this when we said we Liked a sexy picture on your page. Now the new generation of today are being told To believe that yes  women and men are equal. The fun part though is that 6am walk of shame to see who is running in quietly in the night. Then who is going in with a grin from ear to ear and does not give a damn who sees? Most of the time, it is the Girl doing the mad dash. Also, just think of this as women it is all about numbers: Age, Weight and the Magic Number we’ve slept with that is going to the grave. For men though you can hear their name on a loud speak in Lowes telling everyone loud and clear.

So here is the difference, “Sluttiness” is a fool's paradise, a just a mirage. Sexual empowerment is more about confidence in yourself than anything. Has a deep passion for what they want. I had someone ask me if I used my Sexual Empowerment to get what I want. I advised it just depends on what the issue at hand was. I mean look at this my writings, I write about relationships, my relationships, other relationships. I talk openly about sex and does this make me out to be a nasty girl. Not in my eyes, no at this moment I am fully dressed and having a glass of tea, sitting by the fire. Such a hooker I know, but listen women that Ooze Sex Appeal just fully embrace who they are as a person. Nothing more, and these people can be your Doctors, scientists who are trying to find a cure for Aids. They are not doing these things so they can be a slut, no, it is because they are real people nothing more. Stop the Slut-bashing and maybe just love one another instead!


Smooches and much love,

Sabrina Ford

No comments: