Saturday, May 16, 2015

Sabrina Ford Inc is Coming, and I am coming out with mouth full of words! Its time to COME OUT !!!!



 
 A year ago almost you said I need to surround myself with people with success since I was a mess in life. DID you EVER think that I Was the one to be around? I have my school all lined up.  I am not only in school for BA in Human Science Journalism and Ph.D. in Psychology who specialize in Sexology. Of course, I will have to get my masters but I am working on as we speak. With 4.0-grade point average . Hints www.sexinwhatcity.com is going so well. It has hit ten countries and in one month starting in March for a Test run I hit over 3000 readers in one month. Just landed a job in Las Vegas for my journalism to be an intern on Kiss whom Specialize in Sex and the start of my student/career. So no worries mate I paid your back taxes of 4000!
Mister, I work for SharePoint, and I am a consultant for such a big company. I just put the website back up because I just built a new one and YES I made it not just you can do it. Yes, not all the codes were made for me but I did put some into it, and I did this all by myself. When I think about it though doesn't SharePoint place in the templates for you too?
That house you can have live in it because it will be empty just like the life that you will end up having or having now . You will end up like your parents. You are nothing life your father, but you are everything like your mother and your brother and that hooker of a sister. See she has her degree too called an MRS... and she spreads them so well for that.

 

That car you have it only shows what a little Napoleon you have and nothing more. It only shows your Napoleon complex even more. I did pass the polygraph test that I took too. I made 2 of them for the book. See the divorce is over. Your attorney did everything THAT you wanted. I DID Not fight anything like I said. NOW remember what I said to you. THAT I will explain my name and that everyone will know why this marriage was and don't worry baby I will not put size, names, or anything that points to you. I will put in what happened to me and the life that my children and had to live. THE life that I ran from to be away from you. That I ran from many states to be away from you and still your still here in Texas were you followed me.
I have put it in gods (YOU KNOW SINCE THE JEW DOES NOT PRAY) hands and MAYBE that is why I got the publishing deal. It is a very excellent deal as well. I could buy 5 of your little dick cars. . I can even get my home without my grandmother's money.  To be honest, there was no contract signed that I will not be with anyone that I should not be with or that they will pick my, next mate.

 
See the difference between you and I is that your ass is so Old, and I am so much younger than you!  I am 11 years difference than you .. My life is still going. I have a new freedom being away from you. You held me back so much, your mind is so weak and petty that I should have seen this years ago. You will never be happy due of the way you live you life in lies.  You rather live your life with the crap of material things and likes to have the money that you did not even work to have. Your grandfather did and how sick is it how your family member or well a few, not all of them but a few and including you only care about the money that your grandmother has. I understand why she stay alive. So she does not see what comes to an end when she does pass. 

 

So what you do with your Computer work and like many other people.  Your point is what to show that you know so much and how successful you are.  Well, I think it, not really a big fat deal you talk to a computer and it saying nothing back. It does not fight you back; it is a weak mind because it is only a computer. You always said that those who could not do Teach .. Well makes me wonder about you. You made the call to work with something that did not fight back, speak back, or have a mind of its own. Seems like you just want to be a German Nazi that wish to be in control of camp of your choice and do what you wish to those who are in that Nazi camp.  I do though feel with my career I would have more of impact on people. I Think of words and how they can do so much power than it can put your computer shit down the drain. Sure you make things work and run and Big Company labor and function. Can you imagine a Company without words there would not be any POWER with that company if there were not any words? I think we should do a test .... maybe you will watch maybe you will not because these things do take time and embarrassment might be just too much for you to take. Let's see who's Job does more power toward people's lives. Let's see who has more success than who, and let's see will end being more in the end. So be a good boy and do what you family wants and go puts crack and coke in your nose. Maybe you can stick something up your ass and then pray afterword's that know one will ever know that you were ever married to me and that you liked men instead!

 
However, AGAIN EVERYTHING IS PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE. WOULDN'T IT BE A DAMN SAME AFTER ALL OF THIS YOUR FAMILY GETS A FREE BOOK. NOTHING WILL BE WRITTEN ABOUT THEM. THEY ARE NOTHING TO ME. THEY ARE NOTHING TO WRITE ABOUT. THEY ONLY KNOW WHAT YOU TOLD THEM little dick man. THIS IS ABOUT SEX, LOVE AND RELATIONSHIPS SO I GUESS THAT MEAN ABOUT what can come with it, Sometimes that may mean Abuse, Drugs, Lies, Cheating. Pictures of abuse, Doctors with MRI's and X-rays that show broken rib that I had. Funny being back home they have all my medical history and throughout my Martial Arts Career and NOT once did I have a Broken bone. I promise you will be able to see the progress of the book because it will be on written about time lined on the site. Everything I am doing is going to be recorded and being tracked. It is my life and why, not TA TA did it (Taylor Swift)!

THANKS FOR THE WRITING MATERIAL Napoleon!

Smooches and much love!

Sabrina Ford aka YOUR Brilliant ,young, EX-WIFE little man
The real and only that will be blunt enough to stand out!

Tamara Nicole Reeves Hinson
P.S keep an eye on the winkles around your ears and keep up on the hair that grows out of the TOP of your nose. Weird how it comes out of your ears and the top of your nose but not your head. Just keep fluffing the top you wont see the shinny parts that way !

No comments: