Friday, May 22, 2015

You wonder why I am going in this field?


When you look up Sexologist in Las Vegas,  there are 50 billion times plus then divide by 3. Maybe then, three more might even come close to the amount that is there in that area. There is that many more Sex Doctors compared to my area. Now of course there is maybe 3 in my area, and I am nice to that number to be frank about it. Being in Vegas was like Sex, the area looked like Sex and most defiantly it smelled like sex. Even made your actions turn into one way or another be in a way Sexual act or at least thinking about it or watching it at least.

It is funny how it started for me to go down there for an interview and networking. Also, I knew a friend was down there as well with his family too. Family meaning sister, brothers, group setting and what not. So why not go down and have fun know that there Is someone there I know at the same time. So the interview went great, and I got the internship.  So now I can relax but then I start to watch and notice everyone. What they are doing, saying and acting.  I am checking into my hotel room, and there are three women who were drunk off their ass half naked falling in the hotel lobby. Everyone was watching them and laughing at them. So not cool, so I help them up and fixed the girl up and covered a nip. I felt sorry for them, then gave the others a dirty look then cut in line. Dared anyone to say anything but nothing happened and I did get my room with a smile at the front with the staff. I am sure they see that kind of stuff all the time.

When I was on the Airplane, I was sitting behind these three gentlemen, and they were just talking about everything from work to family stuff. How they missed being single to fatherhood and how silly their children were and how silly their wives were and how great life was now that they did have those people in their life too. Then as soon as we landed one called his wife or partner and lied his ass off about where he was at and what he was doing. Then laughing about how long before how many hours before she will know where his location is.

When I was at the pool everyone seemed to be having a great time. Dancing, drinking smoking their cancer sticks. Most of them half naked and some of them should have adequately covered.  Who cares there were drinks included and involved.  Which always makes everyone look better, you know the good looking glasses. I was sitting next to this woman was totally fun having a blast at a time.  Now she was trying everything to pick up the male staff in every way possible. I was with her most of the Daylight time and at the very end as I was leaving I find out that she was married. Let’s say she was trying every pickup line on the male staff and do bad things to them in so many ways.


Then I read about the Google Executive that overdosed and was just watched by the killer as she drank wine over his dead body that laid on the floor. I read how there is some justice and how the woman does go to jail. Then is there any justice, the man lived a  married life. He had five children and married for a long time if I recall correctly. Worked for Google for years and this is what the result was, thanks, jail time.  The same night I am watching news station, and they are doing a show on surger babies and being on certain websites.  What caught my eye was that the news reporter she had this stereotype that the women that were on the site were lazy, no dreams, just laying on their back. Like the woman that killed the Google Executive. The women that she interviewed they were driven women, looking to keep improving with a driving goal to keep changing the goal always. That the goal to achieve more and that instead of sex just being sex but as sex as knowledge and power. Just like a man how money, job, stature meant wealth and power.   



Now you see why I am going in this field, not just Vegas needs this kind of Doctor.  I remember a time when Dumb Dumb my ex- husband, said how it was always the poor and the uneducated that had all the issues.That those could not fail at life failed at everything even in their relationships. You know that moment when you could have Tarantino be your Director, and his music is playing in the background. All you can think is all the derogatory things you can think of in poetic Tarantino Black and White kind of way. I remember saying to him you never know what is behind closed doors. In a crazy way, he just could never believe a wealthy side could have sexual side effects that needed medical attention. If it was not drugs, it was sex, it was not sex it was both.  Just makes me think anyone could be that Google’s Executive wife.  Then again, anyone could be his mistress, and he had been seeing her for a while, had done this before with the drugs. So was not a big deal to them. It could have happened to anyone who does drug. I remember I would have done anything for my ex-husband to make him happy. To please him, to save our marriage. Now of course this is I am sure much different but again it could happen. Just like that in one sec it all be gone in one night over one drug over one sexless meaningless sex night with someone that does not mean anything but broken pieces. Just like that it is gone in a blink of an eye. I thank God I was not her, but I can say this I can see how quickly it can get there though that is for sure.

 So I say this from dealing with a Sex Addict and Druggie, who used Money and Class as a cover. It is never worth your value of your life!  Remember your life has so much more value then that pocket book.   That is not enough remember there is me, You can speak with me. I will talk with you no matter what. I can tell you I have been there. I promise you I have seen it, I heard it, and there is nothing to be ashamed. Sometimes just knowing that someone will listen will just help. Just know change is hard and being brave is even harder. I just know once it is done it feels great.

Much Love and Smooches,

 

Sabrina Ford


 

                                

No comments: