Thursday, May 28, 2015

Can Grey really trump Big?

So the other day I was given the chance to speak with a dear friend and by chance I may know him little closer than most.  Yes, I dated him, but that is beside the point we are actually really good friends that can prove that can still have a friendship with a relationship ends. It was nothing like bad; we were just too far.  So our relationship has always been about the battle of the brains at times.  Nothing about who is Smarter, I mean with his big head we know hands down. Plus God Love the man but he supports OU and well that is another Blog its self. So moving along we were talking about my school work and what my studies were. Just by chance the man has taken some of the same Sex classes as I am or doing as we speak. Now I am not saying anything about him going as a Masters in History but again we are moving along on the subject. So he was going on about his studies and what he learned and what I was going to be up against and what not. So I was glad to know those things for sure, so that was nice I thought. Now I will not state his thoughts because Zilla never got back with me, so I am not going to quote him. His ass is picky and mostly likely he will put up his blog up make me read it out loud that I did not quote him correctly. I am sure it will be about OU and read it on UT campus on a loud speaker. SO I would rather skip what he had to say. Plus I remember the last bet thanks but no thanks!

I can though give you the short version point he was Speaking about Fifty Shades of Gray. On top, we both have not read the book. Even though we both have a good idea what the book was and have a feeling that there is sex in the book as well. Now I can see two sides of the book and I will give mine in a moment. Of course, his was Bad off the top, without even thinking twice. His point was the book/ books was giving off that Domination and Submission being portrayed as this glamorous way of life. That the practice of BDSM and what is it in laymen terms.  It is the sexual activities that will or could involve bondage; there will be Discipline included in the act.  Sadism acts of domination, and there will be one Submissive Person. Giving it plenty of games of your choice to play with that would involve role-playing, restraints, and anything that gets your tickle going. On top of it there are another reasoning on why people play this kind of role in the bedroom from the get goes. To be honest, I am sure it has nothing to do with some of the titles that were put into the book, or attached Grey’s profile. Now I am certain they but the abuse card in there too, and that does not always mean that they will be into the kind of sex.  Most of the time, you have a 50/50 shot with sexual abused. Either they have a very high sex drive or it nothing, nothing in the middle.

So then I started to do research and well Zilla was not the only one that does not agree with this book. They funny part though the Sex Doctors could not totally put it down because it was like the sexual floodgates being open that Sexologists have wanted this for a long time. Of course, a Sexologist would like to talk about sex, but they wish to discuss Sex the right way.  So it makes their more active and little bit harder. Why because now everyone is coming into therapy with swollen asses and swollen jaw from the ball gag in his or her mouth. You keep that in your mouth for 8 hours, and you ask this why well that is because Bob had to read each page one by one.  See newbies have to be taught these things, and yes classes will start soon!  I think sex takes time, and this is something that does not happen overnight.  That this is a mental sex and you have to be clear in the mind, or you are going to be a hot mess afterwards. 


I am sure there are no warnings at the end of the book after you read it. I remember when some of the women that I worked with was so excited about the book and about how the sex was in the book.  What else, oh yes the sex, and yes the sex but never saw the full picture of what was under the real Grey character. So as I sit here and write this to you, my Ford readers, who else pops on the TV. The one and only Carrie and Big, Sex and the City. It is the last episode, and it is where Big flies to France to go get Carrie from The Russian. At the same time, Carrie gets slapped at the end of the show, and now she is crying and leaving the hotel.  Luckily the one and only Big shows up like the perfect knight that he is and sure in the end Big gets the girl. Both of these shows were a Book that then turned into a tv/ movie.  I do find it fun that as I am writing about sex both books reference to BDSM.  Both referenced in different way, now you know Greys stance on the matter.  Now Big tells Carrie that she had to go to the city of love. To Travel all the way around the world and for what as he is laughing he states “ to be slapped”.  Completely different meanings and different point of views in the authors writing. 

I do not think it was the times because everyone was having sex on that show and showing skin. At that time, that was the Fifty, and now I am sad to say it just crossed another level without having a warning. Do I think like Zilla no because it is a book and how can I pass judgement on something I have not taken the time to read? At this point, this is a scientific test to see if my guesses are correct. I do think that before you start planning the night away you need to prepare and plan. That you need to have same safety words and key rules set in stone first before anything is rockin' in your little love nest. Even get a book and do some reading. Make it a date and do some reading together, but not in the middle of the act. It kills the mood and remember communication is the key to making a relationship work.

Much Love and Smooches!


Sabrina Ford

No comments: