Monday, May 25, 2015

Boomer Has It!


Sometimes everything you need to know is well right underneath your nose. Maybe it is right under your hand, scratching it. Maybe you have one of them; maybe you have 4 of them like me. One thing is for sure you can not be weak around them nor can you be a kitty cat because you may get eaten or well be called the pussy on the block for a reason.  Now don’t get dirty I am talking about your dog… you nasty Ford readers. I know I set you up on it.

That is because well I tend to get dirty, and I know you do too! Don’t lie because you are reading my stuff. Take me as I am, and love or hate me but I may be on to something. SO keep reading …

So here is the thing I have always been a person about Animals. I love them, would bring them all home if I could. My family had to put up with my bring home every pet.  Even my EX’s had to deal with it. I can not help it just want to save them and love them and hug them and kiss them. Yes, I have no Blue Bow and Cross Bones on top of my head.  Now you did not ask if it runs in the family, another subject totally,  Elmira is my Mom, hands downs she wins. Nana is Elmira do not let the cute Nana full ya!

Now as a Proud Doggie Mommy I must say that my four are the best loudmouth brats a mommy could not be any prouder. I have the General Boomer, who is in charge of everyone,  There is Bruno, and he has an accent when he barks. He is the scout, and he lets everyone know that someone is here, breathing, looking, staring, living. That is Bruno, and he thinks he 500 pounds and well he is maybe 5 pounds if that when wet. Winnie, I adopted when I came home, and she is my first little lady in a long time. She is sweet, and she keeps the boys in line and the boys do what The Princess has to say. Then there is the baby! The monster aka Mommie’s Boy, Benny Blue, aka Teeth. The Cadet that will never move up in ranks if keeps being a part ninja or part taste tester.  You know in some countries that would mean escape cons or Theif. All different in so many ways but loved very much and all very much my troops, my pack, my army, my testing system. Remember some of these words and will get back to them.

So now you have some history now you find out why I am even writing about this in the first place. I feel that your animals or just animals in the first place have said a spider sense if you know what I mean. They can feel things that you and I can not feel. They can smell things way before you can, they help in our daily jobs and if we did not have them I think our world would be a very sad place without them. So with that said if you dog humps your date that is your sign not to go out with him why because guess what your dog just said that was his bitch. Now I am not nasty, what do you call a female dog. Okay now stop it, they are called Bitches.  So now that is straight they are not the biggest pussy on the block. Now Please girls oh no your not left out either, this is going R. Kelly style.  He just going to mark you, claim you, and pee. Say that ten times and put a dance and do a wiggle and do the Boomer!

 Now Yes I have experience both of these moments. The General has been so kind to Pee on some women before and well I went on one date with this guy. Though I think I am going to bring my dog no big deal, and well can't be wimpy around Mr. Boomers no problem right. Well, Boomer kept humping the crap out of this guy. Boomer got more action than I did that night; let's put it that way.

Needless to say month down the road, he was more afraid of my ex- husband dog and his crazy gay stalker that even the Boomer stomp scared him to death.  At this point, I felt that Boomer was on to something. Boomer did not like my ex-husband/owner. Boomer would do the boomer stomp on him too but also well protect his self and well me too. I feel that animals do know a lot more than what people are willing to give them credit. Look I am not saying put all your money on your animal but I would at least listen and observe to what they have to say. Sometimes they feel it because there is that undying love that they have for you no matter what. That is what love is when that animal looks at you when you are the saddest, the happiest, the lowest, the neediest, or just for nothing but just there.  

So I guess tonight’s writing is about if you want to help someone find the truth about someone just bring pet. Might help you weed out much faster. Also, think of this too. These boys are a lot like Mr. Boomer. Now boys just follow me and no I am not saying men are DOGS. Oh god no, nothing like that at all.  They do however love the chase, it is in their DNA, and they can not help it at all.  So that means you have a man chasing you. See the picture now.  What do you do in the Park with your doggie? Play chase right, Yes that correct! Let's continue with this class,  So when you run in different directions your pup chases you, right? Well, this goes for the guy too! See how easy this is going so far, I do. What do you do if you want them to go away, you chase them, and yes that rule applies to the guys as well.  See beauty in the natural in these Men of creatures that we learn to keep falling in love over and over again.  I say keep things simple and trust what you feel and bring a Dog!
                                                                                         

From Boomer’s Troops and Sabrina Ford Smooches!


P.S. The Boomer Stomp is when Boomer does his Boomer business and then throws grass on whoever is behind him. Watch out doing the Boomer Stomp

No comments: